Return to previous page
I am 32 yrs old ,female, single. I have worked in laboratory of chemical analysis of drug for 10 years.
1. I feel that air is not enter completely into the body when inhale.It means that i dont get deep breath and,get just short breath
2. One surprising is that my abdomin is compressed when inhale and expand in exhale. It is not normal. But in lying position, it is normal like other people. This is not ok for me and not comfortable.
3. I am also a stutterer (stammer) person. Althought I m stutter since childhood, it is worsen in this condition now. I am very depressed on this in my work and my life. I had read in some literature before that stuttering is relief in complete and deep breathing.
So I think that there is a relationship between stuttering and my breathing although there is other cause for stuttering.
4. So, no matter what happen, I want to relife sign and symptom including breathing and stuttering. Therefore i would like to consult you and please give me advice what investigation and what i should do.
5. I take chest X ray last week. Although my lungs may or may not be dangerous according to X ray result, I just want it in normal condition. Result is the following. May I know your opinion on X ray result and further investigation I will do, please. Please understand my feeling and help me as much as u can. Thanks a lot, Sir.
CHEST X ray
Heart is normal. Calcification is noted in pul foci and no active lung lesion seen. There is blunting of Rt.costophrenic angle
Join Us on COPD360social
It is not our intention to serve as a substitute for medical advice and any content posted should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. While we encourage individuals to share their personal experiences with COPD, please consult a physician before making changes to your own COPD management plan.