A Tool Kit to Help Us Spread the Word
November is COPD Awareness Month. This year, our theme is Lace-Up for Lungs. Join us in sharing awareness about COPD, bronchiectasis, and NTM, and let’s focus on better breathing and lung health in 2021.
Use the hashtag #LaceUpforLungs when using the content below, and please tag us: @COPDFoundation.
Join the COPD conversation on Social Media!
Follow, Like, and Share the COPD Foundation Social Sites:
And, if you haven’t already, please join: COPD360social. You can share your photos, videos, and challenges on COPD360social.
We’ll be announcing events, education, and social challenges now through the end of 2021.
Here are some sample posts for you to share:
- Join us and #LaceUpforLungs during #COPD Awareness Month! Amplify the voices of our community and raise awareness for people with COPD, bronchiectasis, and NTM. #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAwarenessMonth
- Advocate for #COPD research and funding. Ask members of Congress to join the COPD Caucus and to work together to improve COPD policy in the U.S. Learn more: https://bit.ly/L4Ladvocate #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAdvocacy
- Patient education is key to managing your COPD. Go to https://copdf.co/edmats for free resources. #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAwareness #COPDEducate
- What is #COPD? Learn more in this video from the National Institutes of Health @NIH_NHLBI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F49BsNiRxfg #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAwarenessMonth
- How does the #COVID19 pandemic affect those with #COPD and related chronic lung diseases? Learn more in this video from the COPD Foundation: http://copdf.co/covid-video #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAwarenessMonth
- What do you know about the relationship between NTM lung disease and COPD? Learn more: https://bit.ly/L4LNTMBR #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAwarenessMonth
- Be a voice for those with #COPD. Breath is the lifeblood of everything we are, everything we do, and everything we can do. #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAdvocacy
- I want to make a difference! I joined the #COPD Patient-Powered Research Network to participate in patient-driven research and help to improve the lives of everyone affected by this disease. Learn more: https://copdf.co/copdpprn #LaceUpforLungs #COPDResearch
Facebook or LinkedIn
- November is COPD Awareness Month. Did you know that 320 million people worldwide live with COPD and that it’s the 3rd leading cause of death globally? You can advocate on behalf of the COPD community. #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAdvocacy
- Join us and go the distance for COPD. We want you to Lace-Up for Lungs during #COPD Awareness Month! Wear orange, lace up and move for our mission! Take a picture or video, challenge your friends, and share the COPD community voice. #LaceUpforLungs @COPDFoundation
- Amplify the voices of our community and raise awareness for people with COPD, bronchiectasis, and NTM. Learn more: https://bit.ly/L4Ladvocacy #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAwarenessMonth
- Are you looking for a community of people with #COPD? Join the @COPDFoundation online community of 52,000 people, including those with COPD, caregivers, and health care professionals. Share your experience, find welcoming friends, and connect with others in the COPD community. Register today! http://copdf.co/COPD360social. #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAwareness
- Advocate for #COPD research and funding. Ask members of Congress to join the COPD Caucus! The Caucus comprises reps and senators from both sides of the aisles, working together to improve COPD policy in the U.S. Learn more: https://bit.ly/L4Ladvocate
- Join the Lace-Up for Lungs challenge in support of COPD Awareness. Wear orange, lace up and move for our mission! Tell us whom you lace-up for and challenge your friends to lace-up or they can donate to copdfoundation.org. #LaceUpforLungs @COPDFoundation
- Have you downloaded the updated COPD Pocket Consultant Guide app? This valuable tool, available for Android and iOS users, can help anyone living with COPD manage their condition, monitor exacerbations, and develop an action plan. Learn more here: http://copdf.co/pcg-patient-track #COPD #COPDTogether #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAwareness
- Did you know that chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) can be caused by various factors, including early childhood diseases, genetics, smoking, and more? Learn more at copdfoundation.org. #LaceUpforLungs #COPDAdvocacy
- Share your own story! How is COPD affecting you?
- There’s never been a better time to volunteer for the COPD Foundation. Become a COPD Captain and advocate for the community, host outreach events, and share resources with those in need. Apply here to be a COPD Captain: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/COPDFCaptainApplication #COPD Awareness #LaceUpforLungs
These images are for you to use in your own social posts. For questions about images, sizes or content, please contact email@example.com.
Click on each image to download.