COPD9USA Archives (Including Readmissions Session!) Now Available
Posted on October 21, 2015 |
COPD9USA, held on June 5-6, 2015 in Chicago, was an overwhelming success. More than 500 individuals attended the conference where topics included patient-centered outcomes research, genetics, individualizing COPD care, team-based care approaches and palliative care. Audio and PowerPoint slides of most of the plenary sessions, clinical track and care delivery track are now available for your reference.
Of particular interest for PRAXIS users will be the Day 2 Plenary Session:
Hospitalizations, Rehospitalizations and Integration of Care
- What’s the Problem? (Byron Thomashow, MD);
- Where’s the Data? (Jerry Krishnan, MD, PhD);
- Is This All About Transitions of Care? (Gulshan Sharma, MD)
- Can This Really Be Fixed? Will Medical Homes and ACOs Help? (Gerard Criner, MD);
- The Carolina Healthcare Initiative – A Possible Pathway to Solutions? (Jean Wright, MD);
- Q&A Panel Discussion
To register for the archives, please complete the free registration here.