Live Learning Opportunities
COPD10usa -- in Chicago July 28-29, 2017!
Join the COPD Foundation at our biennual national conference to learn about the latest in research, improving your care delivery and maximizing patient outcomes through innovative approaches.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE THROUGH MAY 31, 2017. Register here!
Who should attend: primary care physicians, clinical and basic scientists, respiratory therapists, managed care leaders, pulmonologists, physical therapists, physician assistants, exercise physiologists, behavioral specialists, public health professionals, advanced practice nurses, registered nurses, case workers, social workers, patients and caregivers!
Location: the Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Rosemont, IL
Top 10 Reasons to Register Now for COPD10usa
10. Hear from more than 70 of your colleagues presenting on topics to improve your knowledge base and care delivery.
9. Discuss our community's most essential topics, including genetics, asthma, environmental factors including e-cigarettes, exacerbations, improving adherence, and addressing comorbidities and preventable readmissions.
8. Network with pulmonology colleagues from across the country.
7. New to this year's program is the Innovation Track, lending insight into the use of predictive analytics; digital health tools including those for sleep, measuring physical activity, predicting exacerbations, and providing spirometry in the home; and the latest on wearables.
6. Participate in case study discussions about complex clinical presentations, including multimorbidities and advanced disease.
5. Early bird registration is on (and extended)! Through May 31, save 15% on your two-day registration.
4. There is something for everyone -- there will be tracks for both patients and healthcare providers at this event. We encourage you to attend in teams and save even more on your registration!
3. See what's new in devices, pharmacology, technology and local resources in the COPD10usa product theater.
2. Review and discuss the poster presentations of more than 60 of your colleagues, both established experts and young professionals.
1. Earn up to 13 CME credits for your participation.
Learn more and register here!
2017 National Rural Health Association National Conference
Join COPD Foundation President Grace Anne Dorney Koppel at the nation's largest conference devoted to rural health. Grace Anne will be delivering the opening keynote address, "Life and Breath in Rural America" on Wednesday, May 10, 2017.
When: May 10, 2017 through May 12, 2017
Where: Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, San Diego, California
More information and registration details can be found here!
2017 Kentucky Asthma Symposium
The 2017 Kentucky Asthma Symposium is a free one-day education event designed for healthcare professionals and others concerned about reducing the burden of asthma in Kentucky.
When: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 9:00 a.m.—3:30 p.m.
Where: University of Louisville Shelby Campus
Description: The program will feature clinical and policy experts who will address health equity, health literacy and adverse childhood experiences as barriers to asthma management. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Continuing education credits for nurses, respiratory therapists and physicians. Please register HERE!