On the evening of June 2nd there will be a number of ideas posted below. These ideas are the result of the Crowdshaping ideation sessions. We are very eager to hear your feedback, so here's how you can contribute.
Each community member is provided 10 votes. You can distribute those votes throughout the ideas as you see fit. You can allocate a minimum of 0 votes and a maximum of 5 votes for any given idea.
If you click on the idea title you will see a short video and description of the idea.
- The orange circle displays the total vote count.
- If you click on the blue Vote button a voting box will appear allowing you to select the number of votes you wish to allocate to that idea. When the voting box appears, click on the number of votes you wish to allocate to that idea. Don't click on any if you do not want to allocate any votes to that idea.
- After you vote, the blue Vote button will display the number of votes you provided to that idea.
- You can re-allocate your votes at any time.
- We want your feedback. In addition to voting we encourage you to contribute your thoughts on the ideas. Click on the Reply link at the bottom of the idea description to add your thoughts, comments or opinions.