COPD360Net Accredited Center Application
The COPD Foundation’s Digital Health and Therapeutics Accelerator Network’s (COPD360Net) mission is to support the development and adoption of novel digital health tools, medical devices, and therapeutics that treat COPD and related chronic lung conditions at all stages of disease.
COPD360Net works with a network of centers to conduct studies to support the mission. These centers have opportunities to join novel clinical trials designed to speed innovations.
Eligible centers are clinics, hospitals, practices, organizations, or networks that meet at least one of the following criteria from each group:
Group 1 (Site Characteristics):
- Provides advanced interventions such as lung transplant, lung volume reduction surgery, bronchoscopic lung volume reduction and on-site or virtual pulmonary rehabilitation
- Provides comprehensive and evidence-based care for people with COPD based on the latest COPD guidelines in primary care or pulmonary practice
Group 2 (Research Capabilities):
- Advanced diagnostic or research testing capability: e.g., lung imaging, exercise capacity, sputum induction, blood, sputum and/or exhaled breath biomarkers
- Has research infrastructure in place and experience in conducting Phase 3 and 4 clinical trials or implementation research in lung diseases including COPD or bronchiectasis
As a COPD360Net Accredited Center, you will be required to:
- Designate a representative to serve on a COPD360Net Committee when appropriate (e.g., involved in a study)
- Provide education and guidance on COPD and related lung conditions to patients, caregivers, and health care professionals (including COPD Foundation educational materials, or equivalent)
- Provide information on COPD-related research activities, when requested
- If opting in for conducting COPD360Net clinical trials, provide all required documentation and certifications and strive to meet all recruitment targets
- Advertise relationship with COPD360Net/COPD Foundation accredited status in a manner appropriate to your organizational guidelines
- Demonstrate inclusion of patients at all levels of research, program planning and implementation and project development
The COPD Foundation will support your center by:
- Providing accredited centers with COPD Foundation patient, caregivers, and health care professionals educational materials, as needed
- Listing accredited centers on COPD Foundation website and providing progress reports related to COPD360Net
- Providing accredited centers opportunities to participate in funded clinical and/or research trials
If you meet the criteria above and can meet the obligations of being a COPD360Net Accredited Center, please click the link below to complete the application.
If you have any questions, please email COPD360Net@copdfoundation.org.