I am curious what everyone's COPD is like. I am moderate/severe (FEV 48%) and I feel like:
- Some days I feel a tickle at the base of my throat, and others I do not.
- I feel a little phlegm at the base of my throat, but I don't cough up anything.
- I don't cough but once in a while.
- I don't wheeze.
- No issues at all with energy.
- I sleep well.
- I have no issues with SP02. 96-99% at rest, same during and after exercise. DCLO is normal at 78%.
- I get SOB after climbing a hill, or 2 flights of stairs. Edited to say: I will need to stop for 5-10 seconds and then continue on the flat. Otherwise, never.
I completed 4.5 weeks of pulmonary rehab. I am fat but fit.