Return to previous page
There are many ways to get involved today!
1. Join the COPD Twitter Chat at 2pm EST by using #COPDChat.
U.S. News Health and an array of experts will host a Twitter chat on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Participants include the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), the CDC, and the COPD Foundation.
During the chat, we'll discuss everything from the signs and symptoms of COPD, to risk factors, treatment options and clinical trials for those who have the disease.
2. Download the social media toolkit at copdf.co/tell-10 to spread the word about COPD!
3. #Tell10 people about COPD360social!
4. Register for the FREE COPD Together Caregiver Webinar - copdf.co/1pRDJoq
5. Share Tina Moyer's video that documents her story about living with COPD - copdf.co/TinaStory
What other activities can you think of?
Join Us on COPD360social
It is not our intention to serve as a substitute for medical advice and any content posted should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. While we encourage individuals to share their personal experiences with COPD, please consult a physician before making changes to your own COPD management plan.