i recently had a biopsy. While the Dr. conducting the biopsy told me he took two very good samples, the Drs are now telling me the lab results are inconclusive. I had three pneumothorax episodes and it took forever for the biopsy location to close. I am not a candidate for a ventilator either. Pulmo suggested a PET scan to see if the spot is benign if not then radiation. Before the biopsy attempt, there was discussion about waiting and do another CT scan to check for growth or shape changes. I have grown weary and frankly leary about a direction. VAT surgery was dis'cussed for a while as an option to close the biopsy location. I found out later about the difficulty COPD folks have with a ventilator. So...which direction do I turn. As a result of the previous "fiasco" I am not to happy with my pulmo.