The COPD Foundation’s educational materials are designed to provide education and awareness for patients, families and caregivers. The COPD Foundation’s PRINTED educational materials are available free of charge for patients, caregivers and family members through the C.O.P.D. Information Line by calling 866-316-COPD (2673), some restrictions apply. Medical Affiliates and Healthcare Professionals may order bulk PRINTED materials through the online catalogue available here, restrictions apply.
While based in the United States, the COPD Foundation has a global perspective and an international presence. In response to feedback from international medical professionals and patients seeking quality educational materials, the COPD Foundation has translated its key educational resources into other languages in addition to English.
Translated educational materials are available for free download. Copyright rules and restrictions apply. Please read our copyright rules and restrictions. For additional information and purchasing printed copies of translated educational materials please contact Scott Cerreta at 1-866-731-2673 x443 or email@example.com
- Slim Skinny Reference Guide® (SSRG)
- The 1s, 2s and 3s of COPD
- Optimal Care for COPD
- The COPD Caregiver
- Report Early Warning Signs of Exacerbations (Flare-ups)
- Staying Healthy and Avoiding Exacerbations Fact Sheet
- Staying Healthy and Avoiding Pneumonia Fact Sheet
- My COPD Action Plan
- Disaster Preparedness Plan (DPP)
- COPD Pocket Consultant Guide
- Clinician’s Guide to Treating Tobacco Dependency
- The Impact of Smoking
- What is COPD?
- The "What's" of COPD
- AARC's A Guide to Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Your Personal Oximeter: A Guide for Patients
- COPD Assessment Test (CAT) HCP User Guide
- COPD Assessment Test (CAT) Questionnaire
*Click on the image to watch the Educational Materials Tutorial Video