December 8, 2016 in New York, NY
The American Museum of Natural History
6:30 – 9:30 PM
Proceeds to benefit the COPD Foundation
Join us for some good ol' Nashville hospitality when Music City USA comes to NYC. It will be a memorable night of great food, fun and entertainment!
The evening will feature country music artist Billy Dawson, famous for his songs Lance Corporal Austin and Whatever Happens.
Our 2016 Honorees are:
- Visionary Award: John W. Walsh
- Ambassador Award: Country Music Artists Billy Dawson and Chris Janson
- Champion for COPD Award: Bill Mayne, Country Music Broadcasters
- COPD Innovation Award: Academy of Country Music/Lifting Lives
- COPD Trailblazer Award: Dynamic Air Quality Solutions
Please join us and help the millions of Americans living with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and support the COPD Foundation at the Air Affair. Make your commitment today, reserve your spot at the 2016 Air Affair.
For more information, contact Kevin Moran by phone at 866-731-2673, extension 252 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.